The IGDA empowers game developers to effect change benefiting the community at large. The work outlined here is primarily based on the output of IGDA committees and related volunteer efforts. The following areas of advocacy are a reflection of the topics and issues that the IGDA and its members are working on:
The IGDA endeavors to advocate on issues that...
- exceed the scope of any one developer or company's ability to resolve;
- require a dialogue with others;
- affect the worldwide game development community;
- benefit the development community as a whole, rather than any single individual or company;
- are neutral toward any particular skill, product, or method of game development.