The WN Mobile Games Conference, the largest European show for mobile game developers and publishers, will take place in St. Petersburg, Russia on 26-27 June.
IGDA members can save 15% on registration! Click here to log in and get your discount code.
Who will attend?
This time such key industry representatives as Kabam, Chillingo, DeNa, Big Fish, Wooga, Rovio, Facebook, Glu Mobile, Microsoft, Google and many others will gather together at the White Nights conference.
The representatives of the Russian social network VK.com will tell about their mobile gaming platform, the Unity speakers will share practical advice on game development and promotion and Vivid Games will reveal a secret of success of Real Boxing. Besides, you’ll hear the news from Apple WWDC first-hand!
It's about 800 people all together which makes the show big enough to meet a lot of relevant people and at the same time still comparatively small not to get lost.
What to expect:
- a pre-party from Unity & Nevosoft with an awesome band in the heart St. Petersburg;
- 38 sessions with practical advice;
- exhibition area with 25 booths;
- developers tables zone;
- business lounge;
- an amazing boat party in the glory of St. Petersburg's midnight sun under the drawn bridges;
- an after conference mingle at the venue.
Check out the conference program on http://www.wnconf.com/en/page/register.html
A list of the attendees will be available next week.