IGDA Members can save 20%!
4/21/2015 to 4/23/2015
New York City, New York
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The Games for Change Festival is the largest gaming event in New York City and the leading international event around the positive power of digital games. For the second year, the Festival is part of the Tribeca Film Festival's Innovation Week.
- April 21: Games and Media Summit, where interactive experiences meet linear media.
- April 22-23: G4C conference with great talks, games, and networking at and around NYU Skirball Center.
- April 25: Public Arcade at the Tribeca Family Street Fair in Lower Manhattan. Show your game to 275,000 attendees here.
IGDA members can save 20% on General and Nonprofit passes, and those who register early will get an additional 20% discount during early-bird prices. Click here to log in and get your discount code.
- Nicholas Kristof, NY Times columnist, Pulitzer Prize winner, author of A Path Appears
- Sheryl WuDunn, Pulitzer Prize winner, author of A Path Appears
- Morgan Spurlock, Acclaimed Filmmaker, Super Size Me
- Michael Abrash, Chief Scientist, Oculus VR
- Peter Vesterbacka, Rovio Fun Learning, Angry Birds
- Rami Ismail, Vlambeer, Ridiculous Fishing
- Meg Jayanth, Writer, 80 Days (Time Magazine's Game of the Year)
- and more!
- 100+ top speakers and over 50 sessions
- Well Played series, curated by CMU Entertainment Technology Center
- Pitch session for new games hosted by Eric Zimmerman
- Games and Film Summit
- Award Ceremony and Showcase
- Board game night, curated by Babycastles
- Come Out & Play with live games
- 100-player U.S. Senate game from the Edward M. Kennedy Institute run by Gigantic Mechanic & ESI Design
- Public Arcade at the Tribeca Family Street Fair on April 25
- Speed Networking
- Consultations with Experts
- Topic Tables
- Social Events and Parties
Register for an All Access pass and receive two tickets to a select Tribeca Film Festival screening!
Visit the website for full details and to register: gamesforchange.org/festival/.