Game Accessibility SIG Voting Group
Voting is open from October 18th to October 29th, 2010.
Please log into the IGDA.org website and follow the links to review the candidate statements and vote.
To review candidate statements:
Steering Committee Vote
A few notes about voting:
* Voting is open from October 18th to October 29th, 2010.
* There are 3 positions up for election on the Game Accessiblity SIG Steering Committee.
* You may vote 1 (one) time for up to 3 (three) candidates.
* If you choose to vote for only one or two candidates, you will not be able to return and vote for a third.
* You may only assign one vote to a single candidate.
* A Standard IGDA Membership is required to vote. Student and Free User Account members must have already upgraded to a Standard Membership to vote.
If you have any questions, comments, or concens, please do not hesitate to contact Sheri at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be removed from this group or other groups, head here: http://www.igda.org/og/my
Game Accessibility SIG Elections Coordinator
News / updates
There are no public news item in this group. You may need to be a member to see the news (see Access rules).