Thanks to all the great proposals and the hard work of the program committee, the following awesome line up of industry speakers have been confirmed for the IGDA Leadership Forum this fall:
- Mike Capps – President, Epic Games
- Heather Maxwell Chandler – Executive Producer, Media Sunshine
- Don Daglow – President and CEO, Stormfront Studios
- Jason Della Rocca – Executive Director, IGDA
- Shekhar Dhupelia – Development Director/Producer, Midway
- John Farnsworth – Studio Director, Destineer
- Jamie Fristrom – Technical Director, Torpex Games
- Tim Gerritsen – Executive Director, Big Rooster
- Michael Heilemann – Technical Director, Stormfront Studios
- Catherine Herdlick – Director of Game Production, gameLab
- Tim Longo – Creative Director/Senior Designer, Crystal Dynamics
- Mike McShaffry – freelance developer
- Ray Muzyka – CEO, BioWare Corp., Corporate VP and Director, BioWare/Pandemic
- Chris Natsuume – Creative Director, Boomzap
- Trent Oster – Project Director, BioWare Corp.
- Aaron Pulkka – Senior Director, Outsourcing, Vivendi Games
- Mike Swanson – Studio Art Production Manager, Gas Powered Games
- Tony Van – Executive Producer, Ubisoft
- Greg Zeschuk – President, BioWare Corp., Corporate VP and Director, BioWare/Pandemic
There are still a few folks we’re waiting on for confirmations, but this will serve as the bulk of our faculty for the Leadership Forum.
More details to come in the near future regarding their actual topics and session descriptions, along with a preliminary schedule.